AutoIt3Wrapper issue with Console write in Scite4AutoIt3

AutoIt3Wrapper v.1.10.1.8

I like to use a slightly different versioning scheme to the standard one supplied by Jos in AutoIt3Wrapper as some my applications need to be updated frequently sometimes several times a day and I like to keep copies of all previous builds. The scheme i use is <Major Version>.<Minor Version>.<Build Day No>.<Build Revision>.

These wrapper directives give me an archive of every build

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=MKDIR "%scriptdir%\Release"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Before=copy "%in%" "%scriptdir%\Release\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.au3"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%out%" "%scriptdir%\Release\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.exe"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=copy "%out%" "%scriptdir%\ReleaseoÝ÷ Ù:r½ëaÂ'¢¹£ºËkzZqåZ'EWz»"¢|"¶²b~'½êììyæÞÚÞr©WºÚ·u«j^­8b²Ø¦y©m .qǬ±û¥*Þr©Wëh"ÝÖ­ªiz¼"¶{  ¢Ü©àzË.r¬­êeiȧIâr^Â+aëh"Õ'Êy©ÝÐ.¶-ÝjÚ¦«Âä°*'²^Z¸­yÚ²z-¢ëiºÖ§ÊØb§¶¢{(ì"Ú0¡û×Ê»p¡yÉ¡ë'¢Ú.¶­j|zÖ¢ë(}ê뢻¢éÝ¢yr¶
)ÝÆ­x"«)à²Þ®º+³«yú.Ò7ög.®*.±«-£rë-­ç(¥x0ØméZµë-½êìè|­ wÛ]´².׺ǭ+ºÚ"µÍ[È[YÑ[UÚ[Û  ÌÍÚWÑ[UÚ[ÛBSØØ[ ÌÍÕÓ[XÈHÝ[ÔÜ]
    ÌÍÚWÑ[UÚ[Û    ][ÝË][ÝÊBRY ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌH ÝÈ
[BPÛÛÛÛUÜ]J    ][ÝËHÈ[[Y[UÚ[Û][ÝÈ   [È ÌÍÚWÑ[UÚ[Û    [È ][ÝËÛÛZ[È[ÜH[
[XËÚ[ÙYÎ][ÝÈ  [È ÌÍÐUUVWÔÓWÕT  [ÈÔBBT]   ÌÍÐUUVWÔÓWÕTQ[YNÂRY  ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌH È
[Q[H    ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÍWBQÜ ÌÍÞHHÈ
BRY ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞHH  ÌÎNÉÌÎNÈ[ ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞHHBRYÝ
    ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞHOH[X   ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞJJH[BBPÛÛÛÛUÜ]J    ][ÝÉÌÌÎÈ[[Y[UÚ[Û[YH ][ÝÈ  [È ÌÍÞ  [È ][ÝÏI][ÝÈ   [È ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞH   [È ][ÝË]Ú[HÚ[ÙYÎ][ÝÈ   [È[X   ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞJH  [ÈÔBBBIÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞHH[X   ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÉÌÍÞJBBQ[YS^BNÐÝÝÛH[ÛÛÙBNÉÓXZÜÚ[ÛÝËÓZ[ÜÚ[ÛÝËÐZ[^HÉÝËÐZ[]Ú[ÛÝÂNÓXZÙHÈZ[^H[
Z[Û]^BSØØ[   ÌÍÑ^ÈHÑ]QY ÌÎNÑ ÌÎNË ][ÝÌÌKÌH    ][ÝËÓÝÐØ[Ê
JBRY    ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌ×H   ÉÝÈ  ÌÍÑ^È[BIÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌ×HH  ÌÍÑ^ÂBIÌÍÕÓ[XÖÍHHLBQ[YNÈ]]È[Ü[Y[Ú[]YÝYRY ÌÍÒSÑ[]Ú[ÛÐ]]Ò[Ü[Y[    ÉÝÈ  ][ÝÛ][ÝÈ[BIÌÍÒSÑ[]Ú[ÛÓ]ÈH   ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌWH    [È ][ÝË][ÝÈ    [È ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌH
ÈH [È ][ÝË][ÝÈ    [È ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌ×H   [È ][ÝË][ÝÈ    [È ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÍH
ÈBQ[ÙBBNÈ[Ø^È]HHÝ[[Y[ÂBIÌÍÒSÑ[]Ú[ÛÓ]ÈH   ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌWH    [È ][ÝË][ÝÈ    [È ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌH [È ][ÝË][ÝÈ    [È ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÌ×H   [È ][ÝË][ÝÈ    [È ÌÍÕÓ[XÖÍH
ÈBQ[YT]    ÌÍÒSÑ[]Ú[ÛÓ]Â[[ÈÏOIÝÕ[YÑ[UÚ[Û

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook

• Developers

I have only started a few days ago looking at making the supplied script in SciTE4AutoIt3 compatible with the latest production version and I did see that the Func I use to collect the STDOUT and STDERR didn't work anymore.

No guarantees but try this version of the func in AutoIt32Wrapper.

;
Func ShowStdOutErr($l_Handle, $ShowConsole = 1)
    Local $Line, $nbrChar1, $nbrChar2, $tot_out
    While 1
        Sleep(10)
        $nbrChar1 = StdoutRead($l_Handle, True)
        If $nbrChar1 Then
            $Line = StdoutRead($l_Handle)
            $tot_out &= $Line
            If $ShowConsole Then ConsoleWrite($Line)
        EndIf
        $nbrChar2 = StderrRead($l_Handle, True)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        If $nbrChar2 Then
            $Line = StderrRead($l_Handle)
            If @error Then ExitLoop
            $tot_out &= $Line
        EndIf
    WEnd
    Return $tot_out
EndFunc;==>ShowStdOutErr

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have only started a few days ago looking at making the supplied script in SciTE4AutoIt3 compatible with the latest production version and I did see that the Func I use to collect the STDOUT and STDERR didn't work anymore.

No guarantees but try this version of the func in AutoIt32Wrapper.

;
Func ShowStdOutErr($l_Handle, $ShowConsole = 1)
    Local $Line, $nbrChar1, $nbrChar2, $tot_out
    While 1
        Sleep(10)
        $nbrChar1 = StdoutRead($l_Handle, True)
        If $nbrChar1 Then
            $Line = StdoutRead($l_Handle)
            $tot_out &= $Line
        EndIf
        $nbrChar2 = StderrRead($l_Handle, True)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        If $nbrChar2 Then
            $Line = StderrRead($l_Handle)
            If @error Then ExitLoop
            $tot_out &= $Line
        EndIf
    WEnd
    Return $tot_out
EndFunc;==>ShowStdOutErr

Jos

Thanks Jos I wasn't really expecting anything before your next official release. I very much appreciate it.

I'd forgotten about the recent changes to the Stdxxx IO functions as I don't use them very often.

The changes you have made seem to have fixed the problem. ConsoleWrites and error messages from Au3Check Obsfuscator etc. are now been written to the console correctly.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning."- Rick Cook