Newbie Question - Automated Novell Uninstall

I got this script from another topic, but am having problems at the very end. It hangs on the last window stating that the install is over, would you like to restart. I checked the title and it does match, and i have even gone so far as to specify the class, which didn't work as well. It seems that the window is not receiving any of the commands that i shoot to it, including !y, y, !n, n, {ENTER}, {ESC}.

The script uninstalls the novell client perfectly, i would just like to be able to say either yes, or no to the last window and move on.

Here is the script:

Run("RUNDLL32.EXE NWSETUP.DLL NWUninstallClient")

If WinWaitActive("RUNDLL", "loading NWSETUP", 3) = 1 Then

Send("{ENTER}")

Exit

EndIf

If WinWaitActive("Uninstall Novell Client for Windows", "uninstall the Novell Client") = 1 Then

Send("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive("NMAS Client Components", "remove NMAS Client Components", "&Yes")

Send("!y")

WinWaitActive("NMAS Client Components", "has been successfully uninstalled")

Send("{ENTER}")

WinWaitActive("Uninstall Novell Client for Windows", "shut down and restart your computer")

Send("!n")

EndIf

Edited by greicius

You forgot to add the hotkey set for {enter} that may cuase it ot to react to the enter command thats just one error ive spotted ill keep looking

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"