Pcdestroyer's Pindle Bot

pcdestroyer

sorry buddie, but if your playing CS 1.6 (like i am) i doubt VAC will ever make any 'mjor' updates... they may make a few for source and then thats it... dont you see, valve doesnt care about its agmers :idiot:

FootbaG

sorry buddie, but if your playing CS 1.6 (like i am) i doubt VAC will ever make any 'mjor' updates... they may make a few for source and then thats it... dont you see, valve doesnt care about its agmers :idiot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It does, it was just washed away with Cheating-Death. There is no C-D for Source and it's a new game, so they want to keep it good.

Back on topic, That is a pretty good bot for being written in AutoIt. :D

Edit: I am playing Counter-Strike : Source

Edited by killaz219

I don't like open source because it makes the general hacker public aware of DoS's and that stuff.  I am a hacker but only when needs call, like someone hacking on a CS server I pull out mine, fuck him up and get him out then turn them off.  And to Insolence, think of it you started this mess.  So please, knockit off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1) Everyone knows what a DoS is and how to use it.

2) You are not a "hacker", you are a "script kiddy" aka "cracker".

3) You should stop responding to topics that are above you because you have been making yourself look very foolish for quite a while now.

-I am the giver of life and the bringer of death.

• 1 month later...

hey dude for the patch you should use the regedit path so that would clear up a lot of problems right there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nah i rather keep it this way ... 'cause some people like me :lmao:, just copy diablo II from like their 2nd pc and it doesnt write any reg values and it could be a problem if it reads from the registry

Have you been using this?

Do you get RD's?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Guest godzcpr

its quite possible if you dont edit the delay times because if you dont it will instantly remake game witch do that a lot will cause a r/d.

Games have to be about 3 minutes now... so I don't see this being very effective.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

• 1 year later...

Hi I know I'm new to this forum but let me say that the guy with the satanic....flower....

Listen dude, I have seen you in a couple D2 topics complaining about various things. I just wanted to say that obviously this dude is learning. He plays D2 and therefore that's real to him. Yes, there are fully functional pindlebots. I will also be making a pindlebot soon. Yes, I realize it's already been done. I don't acre, I'll be doing it for the experience of it. Understand what I'm saying? I would write anti-idle bot too. Because it would be a fun little prrogram that would win me experience, though not awards.

Also, spamming in-game is not illegal, I don't know where you got that.

And to the other guy who said you can't write meph bots with autoit, you're just wrong. If you look at mmbot, you will see it mods monsters and doodads to have recognizable colors. This is what a code structure would look like for a meph bot:

initiate everything

;now we are in game in durance 2

if certain landmark exists

we know it's version 1

else if other landmark exists

version=2

else if other landmark exists

version=3

else error

bot proceed on the coords set by the ifs (or select case if autoit has that)

level 3 is always the same.

sorry for the total o/t.

personally i think this whole thread should just be remade and people shouldn't be flaming others.

Uh, Scythe: Durance is randomly generated. There is no "Version 1," rather there are millions of combinations, goahead and make an AutoIt Meph bot. If you get _anywhere_ with it, I'll be 100% done ten times over using either D2JSP or D2BotNET.

@ Insolence

It is actually possible to memoryread ur current "map area", for example you only see hostiled players in this "area".

You can read different locations to see if there is walls, or even players.

It's not very easy, but you can make it work if you put some time into it.

Edited by viking

@ Insolence

It is actually possible to memoryread ur current "map area", for example you only see hostiled players in this "area".

You can read different locations to see if there is walls, or even players.

It's not very easy, but you can make it work if you put some time into it.

Why even use AutoIt if you're going to do that?--that's not even how he was describing it :)