Running a script overnight

I have been trying to use Valuater's time machine 2 script to have a program run early in the morning when no one is on the computer. The problem is that it doesn't run.

; Time Machine #2
$start = "1:30"

While 1

$time = @HOUR & ":" & @MIN

If $start = $time Then
        Run("notepad.exe")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf

Sleep(2000)

WEnd
Exit

I think the problem lays not within the code but within the settings on my computer. I have tried going to Display Properties and disabling the screensaver thinking that it could have caused the problem but no luck. I set system standby to never and turned off hibernation but that didn't help either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Is an error produced? Does the script stop running at that point in time? Have you tried a full path to notepad?

No error, script has been running for 24 hours or so now and nothing.

I have run it before no problem making the $start = @HOUR & ":" & @MIN + 1 but its just when I leave it running overnight that it doesn't work.

I have been trying to use Valuater's time machine 2 script to have a program run early in the morning when no one is on the computer. The problem is that it doesn't run.

; Time Machine #2
$start = "1:30"

While 1

$time = @HOUR & ":" & @MIN

If $start = $time Then
        Run("notepad.exe")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf

Sleep(2000)

WEnd
Exit

I think the problem lays not within the code but within the settings on my computer. I have tried going to Display Properties and disabling the screensaver thinking that it could have caused the problem but no luck. I set system standby to never and turned off hibernation but that didn't help either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

@Hour returns in the range 00 to 23.

$start = "1:30" should be written as $start = "01:30" for the comparison to be true.