create logfile

Hi !

How can I create a log file containing the output of my *.au3 script ? I'm running this script for a telnet session and I want output to be visible on command prompt window and as well saved into a text logfile.

Please help. Thank you in advance

Hi !

How can I create a log file containing the output of my *.au3 script ? I'm running this script for a telnet session and I want output to be visible on command prompt window and as well saved into a text logfile.

Please help. Thank you in advance

The quickest, easiest way I can think of would be to download tee for windows from -> http://www.chipstips.com/?p=129. Then simply >myscript.exe | tee myscript.log

Thank you for your hint but it won't help. My script will open a telnet session so I need to log the messages inside this telnet session. I thing the solution is to invoke the logfile inside the script, but i don't know how .........

Thank you for your hint but it won't help. My script will open a telnet session so I need to log the messages inside this telnet session. I thing the solution is to invoke the logfile inside the script, but i don't know how .........

That is depending on the telnet program you are using. I use Putty as telnet program. It has a setting to log the telnet conversation.