SQL Query

i have a problem in using query in sql...

The problem is, i want to search something in my database...and i want only the data that i search is appear on the search list..i use listview as the searching result..

How i can to do that..???

*sorry for my bad english... :)

can autoit use the database calls or is it external?

filling up a listview -> read help files - for examples

i read allready the help file and example..still i cannot solve my problem..

can somebody teach me how to solve my problem??

you first need to answer: WHERE does the data come from??? you need an SQL query (is it from an external program or do you do in autoit?)

then WHERE do you store the query results?? in autoit variables or in temp file ?

then when you have all data use GUICtrlCreateListViewItem() in autoit to display an entry inm listview.??

you first need to answer: WHERE does the data come from??? you need an SQL query (is it from an external program or do you do in autoit?)

then WHERE do you store the query results?? in autoit variables or in temp file ?

then when you have all data use GUICtrlCreateListViewItem() in autoit to display an entry inm listview.??

I save all my data in myfile.db..i do a SQL query in my autoit program..i dont store the SQL result but i use listview as to show the search result..

The problem is when i use the SQL query, it show all data in the list view include not needed,

I just want the listview to show only the search data result.

i use this as SQL query in my autoit program..

SELECT * FROM [mytable] WHERE [mydata] = '[search keyword]' ORDER BY GROUP;

Example = i want to search today item, but the result show all the item include the yesterday item.

*if you dont understand what i'm saying, i will include my autoit source code...Sorry for my poor english... :)

Surely that is a problem with your query or the database table. You should have a column with the date the data was created and then add it to your query

SELECT * FROM [mytable] WHERE [mydata] = '[search keyword]' AND [Date] = '[Todays date]' ORDER BY GROUP;

Surely that is a problem with your query or the database table. You should have a column with the date the data was created and then add it to your query

SELECT * FROM [mytable] WHERE [mydata] = '[search keyword]' AND [Date] = '[Todays date]' ORDER BY GROUP;

sory for the late reply...

thanks for your info...

i appreciate that..

thanks again.... :)