problem with run

"omg ..t0ddie on a roll again" is the only thing that comes to mind reading this thread....

Haha, me too. I don't know what else I can help with. I've used Run and WinWait in Vista no problems... no idea

Regards,Josh

• Developers

I understand you don't know what I mean but I am sure T0ddie knows.

It will require to do some reading in old posts going back a while to know where I am coming from.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

And yet you can run "cdkey.exe" directly from explorer with no problems?

yes

How about from the command lin or run box? Seems to me that it may be more of a Vista/rights/AntiVirus thing as opposed to an AutoIT thing

yes

c:/users/owner/desktop/cdkeys.exe

I get a prompt from vista

an unidentified program wants to access your computer

I am aware it is a vista thing, just wondering if there was a workaround, even if its dirty.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

• Developers

lol jos

this is a legitimate issue this time, i swear. lol

Yea ... I can see you are really trying here .... The "It doesn't work what now" approach as always in stead of trying it yourself first or doing a little research.

Anyways... have fun.. I am pulling up the crisps and a glass of nice red-wine and going to enjoy the show... muttley

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

...and you tried #requireadmin

well i had tried a few different things, and that is the one thing i overlooked.

thank you it seems to be working.

dont even say it, jos

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

Just give me the bottle

its been awhile since i read the help file. i guess it has changed.

i never had problems with run before as i have read how to use it in the helpfile many times.

as for #requireadmin i was unsure of the syntax. so i had not tried it among the reasons was that i was trying other things suggested.

we all make mistakes.

can i have some wine?