TrayIconHide

Hi all

I'm struggling with the new (AutoIt v3 Script : 3, 2, 12, 1) version.....AGAIN!!!!!!

what has happened to TrayIconHide?? it doesn't appear to be a part of V3.2.12.1 and I cant find anything like it. I know there's an online help but can us non-programmers have a local help file that can be searched please.

I love AutoIt and use it for all sorts of things on the 2700 user network that I admin but I'm finding some of the changes really frustrating..... I spent hours trying to get RunAs sorted until TriBlade kindly pointed me at the online help.

Help please... anyone!!!

[font='Comic Sans MS']Eagles may soar high but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines[/font]

Are we using the same version? The help file I have still describes RunAsSet despite the fact that it is RunAs in V3, 2, 12, 1. I use the SciTE editor and if I use TrayIconHide:

a) SciTE doesn't recognise the command

muttley when I run the script it claims the line is an unrecognised function

When I recently upgraded to the later version no local helpfiles were installed and the one I have relates to a previous V3 of AutoIt

[font='Comic Sans MS']Eagles may soar high but weasels dont get sucked into jet engines[/font]

Are we using the same version? The help file I have still describes RunAsSet despite the fact that it is RunAs in V3, 2, 12, 1. I use the SciTE editor and if I use TrayIconHide:

a) SciTE doesn't recognise the command

muttley when I run the script it claims the line is an unrecognised function

When I recently upgraded to the later version no local helpfiles were installed and the one I have relates to a previous V3 of AutoIt

sorry guys... I got it just as you posted. I have also uninstalled later version renamed old .chm file and reinstalled and now I have a local help file. I'll stop moaning now ;-)

thanks for your assistance

sorry guys... I got it just as you posted. I have also uninstalled later version renamed old .chm file and reinstalled and now I have a local help file. I'll stop moaning now ;-)

thanks for your assistance

#trayicon muttley