Excel "Print" dialog box not a window?

This program always freezes on line 119<WinWaitClose("[ACTIVE]","")>(near the end of the code), and none of the other methods that are commented out work for me.

I am trying to have Autoit recognize when the user has closed the print dialog box and then close the excel file (effectively switching focus back to the previous window where the information on the clipboard was obtained.) this is for an inventory control system, and I want the user to be able to click on the application and have perform all steps that don't require a users input(selecting a printer does, but changing back to the inventory control system doesn't.) there are methods that I have tried, such as getting the PID from the active window etc. so I really need someones help figuring out why the window is not recognized by any of these commands. I have been able to accomplish a test splash screen(my preferred method of informing the user they need to make a printer selection) using this code and it works like a charm, but I can't get it to work in my program...

SplashTextOn("","print menu open")
WinWaitClose("Print","")
SplashOff()oÝ÷ ئ²êÞÝý²l®mêçÓFçzË-¢è¶¦)àþÇ+bî´ý«Z,"Ê^Ûay·­µêéj»h'¬µêÝk&§u¨(¡Úh®Ø¨í¡Ö²jÌ[j·!x¢Ømë~îƧvØ^{^®w­jYm¢z½¨¥
Edited by DangerousDan