Using an image and overlay it across my entire gui

what if i wanted to use an image and set it as the background or overlay it over my entire gui?

this would allow me to have complete control over how everything looks and i could have custom labels, buttons, fonts, etc, because its all just an image right?

and when i want to display realtime data and such, couldnt i just overlay on top of the image?

would this be hard and has it been done before?

if so i would like to see the example please.

please help

Is this the only way?

I dont have 3.2.12 and I really don't even understand that first link. Its a gui, fine. But know one can even move it so whats the point.

Can't I just remove the title bar, and set the background image of the gui to my image?

Is this the only way?

I dont have 3.2.12 and I really don't even understand that first link. Its a gui, fine. But know one can even move it so whats the point.

Can't I just remove the title bar, and set the background image of the gui to my image?

I know! Just remove the title bar, and set the background image of the GUI to your image!

Wait... Didn't you just answer your own question? muttley

If that is what you want, You will need the GUI Style $WS_POPUP, GUICtrlCreatePic, And GUICtrlSetState with the $GUI_LOCK or @SW_LOCK parameters.