decompiling not possible anymore

what a fuck?

this is our days of work. you can't just throw that at the trash can.

i'm doing this with autoit cause is a very strong and friendly coding language.

but... hell. we all do mistakes. if we overwrite our sourcecodes, it should be possilbe to restore them from scripted exes.

you just can't play with our hours spent in the front of the monitor and say "it's for you. to not let anyone know what you've been coding. it's better that way!".

this is a mega bullshit.

you could've wrote something intelligent, like "this compiling will not let you make a decompile procees of the file. do you want to put a decompile password in int?".....

to hell with you. all the great work... all the good intentions... to hell they goes.

maybe in the future, you'll not get at this degree of paranoia............ and you'll talk to us....

fuck off!!!!

what a fuck?

this is our days of work. you can't just throw that at the trash can.

i'm doing this with autoit cause is a very strong and friendly coding language.

but... hell. we all do mistakes. if we overwrite our sourcecodes, it should be possilbe to restore them from scripted exes.

you just can't play with our hours spent in the front of the monitor and say "it's for you. to not let anyone know what you've been coding. it's better that way!".

this is a mega bullshit.

you could've wrote something intelligent, like "this compiling will not let you make a decompile procees of the file. do you want to put a decompile password in int?".....

to hell with you. all the great work... all the good intentions... to hell they goes.

maybe in the future, you'll not get at this degree of paranoia............ and you'll talk to us....

fuck off!!!!

Yes I do agree. We should all suffer because you haven't made backups, read the help and so on. I do apologise on behalf of the whole world. For someone who writes such compelling and gripping prose it's totally unfair that you should have all these problems thrown at you. By the way, what's the weather like on your planet?
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

Let me take this opportinuty to say goodbye.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

Yes I do agree. We should all suffer because you haven't made backups, read the help and so on. I do apologise on behalf of the whole world. For someone who writes such compelling and gripping prose it's totally unfair that you should have all these problems thrown at you. By the way, what's the weather like on your planet?

hmm ... strange you've asked...

after a hole bottle of wine... it looks comically....

but, again i say... the fuck with ... hmm.. but also there could've been a communication with the one making the exe...

now...

i will take another bottle of wine with some icecubs and think / trying to remember the code...

or not...

or....

realy... it's a paine.....

for all who've made this mistake... brothers... do it again... the world it's full of you... and me...

and to those who think they understand what sorrow is in in my head and heart... if you didn't passed through this... ... ugh.. i wanted to say the word with f... but... ..

i hope you will have this experience of mine !

Um, what other compiler saves you from making stupid mistakes?

Vatican bank motto: Jesus saves - so should you!

you're right. you're very damn rigth...

you know...

after spending some time coding programs (not only autoit) for people and after hearing them complaining about missed options which could've gave them back their work (from their miss-using of the program...) i've started to put that options in the program ... only just to not hear them again and bump up my head with it.

and know, when i am making some major update.... well.. i've consider what option do they have to use it wrong.

and i'm in their situation now....

i don't know..

life is tough. we must be tougher !

the best to you !

• Developers

I am sure you must feel really frustrated and stupid but we don't accept this type of bs here...

You will be placed on the naughty spot for a few days to cool down.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)