Small Edit for AutoIT WMI Script-o-Matic

Hello everybody!

This is my very first post on the AutoIt forums, so if I make an obvious newbie mistake, oops...just let me know :-)

I downloaded SvenP's AutoIt Scriptomatic from the Downloads section of the AutoIt forums because I wanted to generate some WMI code for my scripts, and I quickly noticed that the "GuiConstants.au3" include was deprecated sometime after AutoIt 3.2.x, replaced with a much smaller "GuiConstantsEx.au3" instead. Many of the constants that SvenP's script needs come out of the GuiConstants.au3 from the AutoIt 3.1.x version. Anyway, I simply downloaded it, dropped it in my Include folder, and the script started working. I would like to save others who wish to use this wonderful script the hassle of having to go through this step. I'm going to try to contact the author first, but in case he doesn't respond, is it okay (and safe) to drop the old GuiConstants.au3 into SvenP's script and make it available for others to download? I'm not sure why the old GuiConstants.au3 was deprecated. Anyway, it is a very simple edit.

--

Shawn