Custom GUI issue

Basically I created a UDF for making those cool PNG backgrounds. I'm using labels at the moment for the few menu buttons. It all works but I have a problem.

I have to click DIRECTLY on the text inside the label for the command to fire off. I've tried several methods of using primarydown, mousemove, GuiGetCursorInfo, ect ect. There always seems to be where I can click just below the text on the GUI and have no messages pop up. Almost like my mouse isn't even there.

I have a transparent Label on the Control GUI (primary image GUI for the PNG, and an additional GUI for the controls)

I'm using Primary Down event along with CursorInfo and _IsPressed to determine if the label was clicked.

Does anyone have any advice? Would it be better to use GDI to draw the image labels on and use the mouse coord pos to check what was clicked? Is there a completely transparent control I can use to overlay the labels?

Any advice would be very appreciated. I practically finished the GUI and all the code with it, but the buttons don't always click :P

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Szhlopp

im still a beginner, but i advise u to at least post some code samples.

I played with this a bit today and actually I think I fixed my problem. If I can't fully get it to work I'll post up some code for somebody to work with=)

Thanks