IMDB & Poster Grabber v1.3

Datenshi

I have one :)

add subtitle download support !

Ive looked into this, the way i want it to be is through Opensubtitles hash lookup, problem is Autoit has 32bit hex limitation among other things which makes the code very hard if not impossible to write.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

How does it handle with multiple imdb results?

Is it possible to implement a selector when multiple results have been found?

And how about when it can't find an imdb result on folder name, can I make it ask for a manual name?

Thanks,

Dennis

edit: it might be nice to use http://www.themoviedb.org for scraping, and offering the user a choice between covers if more than 1 has been found.

Edited by flxfxp

How does it handle with multiple imdb results?

Is it possible to implement a selector when multiple results have been found?

And how about when it can't find an imdb result on folder name, can I make it ask for a manual name?

Thanks,

Dennis

edit: it might be nice to use http://www.themoviedb.org for scraping, and offering the user a choice between covers if more than 1 has been found.

Hi Dennis, this project is no longer maintained by me..the source code is available for anyone to build upon. To answer your questions, all those things are possible with some extra code, right now, it handles multiple results with choosing the topmost find which would be what imdb thinks is most relevant(accurate). Themoviedb would be great since they got a good API, but right now i don't have time to pick up this project again, maybe i will in the future. This script is pretty old by now, i don't think "themoviedb" existed when i wrote it.