Help with _Memory

its nothing to do with the number next to the process name.

You say its a green address yet it changes when you log off the game, this puzzles me, since green means static, i.e doesnt change.

How did you come about to find this address? did you scan another to see what accesses it, or what? more info would help me to fix your problem.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok you got me, i have no idea why it would keep changing, my only guess is the first pointer is a floating point value, maybe it isnt static at all, or rather, static for the duration of logon.

i notice esi+10 is the same as eax, have you tried the pointer above it, eax+14?

Also, forget the green and black addresses, sometimes the debugger is wrong, it just trys to guess which one the pointer would be, ive known cases where it was completely wrong lol.

My advice, try using addresses that are displayed as a result, which are close to the green address in value, look at the registers for the same value and try to find other pointers with other offsets that point to the same location, one of them is bound to be static.

Ok you got me, i have no idea why it would keep changing, my only guess is the first pointer is a floating point value, maybe it isnt static at all, or rather, static for the duration of logon.

i notice esi+10 is the same as eax, have you tried the pointer above it, eax+14?

Also, forget the green and black addresses, sometimes the debugger is wrong, it just trys to guess which one the pointer would be, ive known cases where it was completely wrong lol.

My advice, try using addresses that are displayed as a result, which are close to the green address in value, look at the registers for the same value and try to find other pointers with other offsets that point to the same location, one of them is bound to be static.

Thanks, I finally got it to work.

Went through carefully knocking down every address that showed up until there was only 1 address remaining green. I used that address and copied it so the static address formatted right.

Thanks again so much for your help. This makes it so much easier now that I don't have to find the address everytime I boot something up! LOL

Edited by Szhlopp