Drag & Drop for IE windows?

layer

yellow, is it possible to drag an IE window into an InputBox () and have the name in there? if so how?!?! thanks, i really need help on this one o:) :">

EDIT: and also, is it possible to use IniRead and you know how iniread is like:

IniRead ( "filename", "section", "key", "default" )

well where it says "key", could you make it read all? :lmao:

Edited by layer
FootbaG

yellow, is it possible to drag an IE window into an InputBox () and have the name in there? if so how?!?! thanks, i really need help on this one :lmao:  :">

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No

You can make a fake InputBox-GUI with drag-drop.

Also, what do you mean readall?

Edited by Wolvereness

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

No

You can make a fake InputBox-GUI with drag-drop.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh yea, i forgot to say, i already have the GUI inputbox :) theres gotta be another way

:)

what i gotta do is when a popup comes up on someones computer, is for the program to automatically get the windows name that they don't want, then that is written to an InI and then there is a loop that searches for the window they specfified, and when it pops up, it will be blocked? (was that clear? o:) )

:lmao:

FootbaG

Just do WinList() and when the list changes, close+kill the new window.

Offering any help to anyone (to my capabilities of course)Want to say thanks? Click here! [quote name='Albert Einstein']Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.[/quote][quote name='Wolvereness' date='7:35PM Central, Jan 11, 2005']I'm NEVER wrong, I call it something else[/quote]

well, not really what i had in mind :/ id rather have it aso the user can choose which popups to block... i mean i could have them type in the title of the window but

1.) what kinda program makes you work like that (some...)

2.) all the windows that may be useful, would get blocked, and i want it to be where the user gets to choos e pop ups to block...

any suggestions?

FootbaG

well, not really what i had in mind :/ id rather have it aso the user can choose which popups to block... i mean i could have them type in the title of the window but

1.) what kinda program makes you work like that (some...)

2.) all the windows that may be useful, would get blocked, and i want it to be where the user gets to choos e pop ups to block...

any suggestions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like the new SP2, they have _IsPressed(ctrl) Then Ignore()

Have it so if they hold down ctrl any new popup will be allowed and it'll reset the list :lmao: