wxdevcpp

jerwin

can anyone can give me sample script for getting the pixel value of one color?

i have source here but i dont know how can i add script for pixel get wat i mean is when my image is loaded in my gui everytime i click the image the pixel value will show under the mouse...

thanx in advance.....

[font="Arial Black"]Looking for a partner in making Perfect Bot for DEKARONPm me if you wanna join.....[/font]

can anyone can give me sample script for getting the pixel value of one color?

i have source here but i dont know how can i add script for pixel get wat i mean is when my image is loaded in my gui everytime i click the image the pixel value will show under the mouse...

thanx in advance.....

What language? C++? What library? Windows API? wxWidgets? You need to be a bit more specific...

I would agree that some specifics would be necessary. Especially the language, and library/framework being used. It would seem that you're looking for C++ / wxWidgets, and if this is the case, then have you tried: http://wxforum.shadonet.com/ ?

Let us know, and we'll try to help.

Jarvis

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)