Using ControlSend

Justen

I am wondering, is it possible to use Control Send to send text from multiple documents to a window. I need it to read from a saved text document and then send the text from a single line, then from the other text document to another text area.

basically it will do this, return a variable, record it, then move to the next line in the document. Can someone help me understand this better with this control, or point me to some good examples? All help much appreciated.

I am wondering, is it possible to use Control Send to send text from multiple documents to a window. I need it to read from a saved text document and then send the text from a single line, then from the other text document to another text area.

basically it will do this, return a variable, record it, then move to the next line in the document. Can someone help me understand this better with this control, or point me to some good examples? All help much appreciated.

If you have a start script to help me understand exactly what you want to do. :)

When the words fail... music speaks.

If you have a start script to help me understand exactly what you want to do. :)

Sure thing.

GUISetState();Show GUI

_IENavigate ($oIE, "http://www.example.com")

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
        Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            ExitLoop
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_Home
            _IENavigate ($oIE, "http://www.home.com")
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_List1
            FileOpen ("list1.txt", 1)
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_List2
            FileOpen ("list2.txt", 1)
        Case $msg = $GUI_Button_RUN
            ControlSend?????

EndSelect
WEnd

Probably misleading, or not right, as this is only my second attempt at using autoit for a program. Like I said, I basically want to load "list1" and "list2" and when ran, line1 would be sent from list1.txt and line1 from list2 would be sent.

I am trying to get it to send line1 from the first list, then send line1 from the second list, then after a variable i need it to send line 2 from list 2 etc, until it finishes then going to the next line in list 1 after finishing with list 2.

Probably not the best explanation but its the only way I can think to explain. Thanks

EDIT: I just seen someone elses code where they used FileWriteLine, would this be appropriate here?

Edited by Justen