Autoit Setup

I just switched computer classes at my highschool, and the computers in my new class block me from running the Autoit setup because i dont have administrator rights. I know that doinh this is against school security, but i dont intend to do any harm with it. If anyone is willing to help on this subject, please reply.

I just switched computer classes at my highschool, and the computers in my new class block me from running the Autoit setup because i dont have administrator rights. I know that doinh this is against school security, but i dont intend to do any harm with it. If anyone is willing to help on this subject, please reply.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll be restricted to running the 102 version (non-GUI) because that's the only one that can be installed from a zip file without a "setup"

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

You'll be restricted to running the 102 version (non-GUI) because that's the only one that can be installed from a zip file without a "setup"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just downoad the AutoIt3.exe, help file, etc. separately: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Yes, there are.

I use the following script.

Which solves include issues.

Adjust the install dir path as necessary.

$InstallDir = @ProgramFilesDir & "\AutoIt3"
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoIt v3", "InstallDir", "REG_SZ", $InstallDir)
RegWrite("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AutoIt v3\AutoIt", "Include", "REG_MULTI_SZ", $InstallDir & "\Include")