I want to create a time in relation to money calculator

cday

I want to create a time in relation to money calculator. It should work like the one that have uploaded. :)

Others may be more daring, but the chances that I'm going to download an unknown executable and run just it to find out what you are trying to do are exactly zero.

Still, it should be an easy script, since I've heard the formula is just:

$Time = $Money

>_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Others may be more daring, but the chances that I'm going to download an unknown executable and run just it to find out what you are trying to do are exactly zero.

Still, it should be an easy script, since I've heard the formula is just:

$Time = $Money

:)

I'm 1000000% sure it's not a virus. It had been developed in visual basic long time back. I'd like to make mine with autoit (also would like to add some style and music). Can we add buttons and link it with excel or access

Thanks anyway

I'm 1000000% sure it's not a virus. It had been developed in visual basic long time back. I'd like to make mine with autoit (also would like to add some style and music). Can we add buttons and link it with excel or access

Thanks anyway

You just need to cast your questions with more specifics, so people willing to help you don't have to run the exe to know what you need. Yes, AutoIt can create a GUI, can create buttons on the GUI, and can access all kinds of files, including Excel and Access. What have you got so far? Have you done the tutorials in the help file? Have you coded your first AutoIt GUI? Tried any experiments with just accessing .xls or .mdb files using AutoIt?

These are all things you can do, and get help with right now.

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Infact I'm very new to Autoit software ... further I have zero knowhow in programming .... I'm a computer hardware engineer. Can you provide some basics for me??

Thanks anyway

Edited by cday

Infact I'm very new to Autoit software ... further I have zero knowhow in programming .... I'm a computer hardware engineer. Can you provide some basics for me??

Thanks anyway

I did. There are tutorials in the help file. Beyond that there are more advanced tutorials, like the link in my sig. Until you learn some basic syntax stuff you won't be writing any scripts at all, and it all starts with the help file (which is also the intro, tutorial, and command reference for AutoIt). There are demo scripts for almost every function in the help file.

Make sure you download the SciTE4AutoIt3 editor too. It's not required, but it will make your life much easier.

I'm a hardware guy myself and not a "real" programmer, so that whiny excuse ain't cutt'n it around here!

>_<

P.S. Your next post will be accompanied by a short piece of AutoIt code that you are asking about...

I did. There are tutorials in the help file. Beyond that there are more advanced tutorials, like the link in my sig. Until you learn some basic syntax stuff you won't be writing any scripts at all, and it all starts with the help file (which is also the intro, tutorial, and command reference for AutoIt). There are demo scripts for almost every function in the help file.

Make sure you download the SciTE4AutoIt3 editor too. It's not required, but it will make your life much easier.

I'm a hardware guy myself and not a "real" programmer, so that whiny excuse ain't cutt'n it around here!

>_<

P.S. Your next post will be accompanied by a short piece of AutoIt code that you are asking about...

Thank you .... hope more info will come on later