GUIGetState()?

SoulA

Hi SoulA,

Please create descriptive topics.

Using one word topics makes it really difficult to use the search feature, and those that could probably answer your question will probably not even read your thread.

Doing it enough could cause your posting privileges to be taken away all together, and we don't want that :) .

Thanks.

Is there no way to determine what state the GUI is in? For instance I want to see if a GUI is minimized and if it is then maximize it.

WinGetState()

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

I guess what I am looking for is to do what wingetstate does without having to specify the title or winhandle and does it for GUI's I have created in my script.

The return value of GUICreate is a window handle. Have you tried passing that to WinGetState?

[font="Tahoma"]"Tougher than the toughies and smarter than the smarties"[/font]