Is it possible to run a script from a string?

N4rk0

I would like to run a script from a string without creating a file . So i know that it's possible to write a script file and then launch it with the autoit interpreter but i would like to avoid creating the file on the hard disk.... is it possible?

Edited by N4rk0

/AutoIt3ExecuteScript

No , read better my post ...

Compiled.exe [/ErrorStdOut] [/AutoIt3ExecuteScript file] [params ...]

With /AutoIt3ExecuteScript u need to write a file to hard disk , and i don't want to write file to hard disk...

Go and have a look in the example scripts forum. there are multiple scripts that do this.

Can you give a link to just one of them?

@Pain

Executing one line is a too limited. How would you deal with OnEvent mode, or loops, select, switch, if then/else?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.