Nub needs help

Consume

Okay so I've never done anything with SciTE before so I looked at the help file and other example scripts in the folder and tried to figure out how to make a script of my own...

Anyways what I'm trying to do is to make it push 5 every 2 minutes and then just infinitely loop until I stop the script.

After this I was planning to make the same thing but add a part where it hits F1 as well but I can't even get the first part to work so yea..

I'd post what I made but I don't think its going to help (since its something very basic I'm guessing) so I'm going to save myself more embarrassment.

If anyone could help me out it'd be great, and thanks in advance for wasting your time on me. xD

Edit: I'm going to use this to push a button inside a game window (just in case that changes something)

Edited by Consume

Okay so I've never done anything with SciTE before so I looked at the help file and other example scripts in the folder and tried to figure out how to make a script of my own...

Anyways what I'm trying to do is to make it push 5 every 2 minutes and then just infinitely loop until I stop the script.

After this I was planning to make the same thing but add a part where it hits F1 as well but I can't even get the first part to work so yea..

I'd post what I made but I don't think its going to help (since its something very basic I'm guessing) so I'm going to save myself more embarrassment.

If anyone could help me out it'd be great, and thanks in advance for wasting your time on me. xD

Edit: I'm going to use this to push a button inside a game window (just in case that changes something)

Hi there m8,

I didn't understand... push what?

meanwhile search in the helpfile for hotkeyset, func and while/wend.

The main propose of the script i didn´t get it at all

Cheers

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]

Hi there m8,

I didn't understand... push what?

meanwhile search in the helpfile for hotkeyset, func and while/wend.

The main propose of the script i didn´t get it at all

Cheers

The button 5 on your keyboard is what I meant and basically what I proposed about the script was just pushing 5 over and over again ever 2 minutes.

Hotkeyset("{esc}","Terminate")

while 1

Sleep(12000)

send("5")

wend

Func Terminate()

Exit

endfunc

Ok I see the 2 minutes and the 5 key in there but I dont know why you put esc and exit/endfunc cus I want it to loop ._. I don't know how to make it loop..

The button 5 on your keyboard is what I meant and basically what I proposed about the script was just pushing 5 over and over again ever 2 minutes.

Hi again,

Here's an example:

AdlibEnable("bye", 120000);script is over after 2 mins

HotKeySet("{F1}", "help")
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Bye")

While 1
    press5()
    sleep(50)
WEnd

func press5()
    Send("{5}")
EndFunc

func help()
    TrayTip("Example", "This is a help example", 1)
EndFunc

func bye()
    Exit
EndFunc

Cheers

Old Scriptology

Visual Ping 1.8 - Mass Ping Program with export to txt delimited.

Desktop 2 RGB and YMCK - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB and YMCK code.

Desktop 2 RGB - Pick a color in the desktop and get the RGB code.

ShootIT 1.0 - Screen Capture full and partial screen

[font="'Arial Black';"]Remember Remember The Fifth of November.[/font]

Ok I see the 2 minutes and the 5 key in there but I dont know why you put esc and exit/endfunc cus I want it to loop ._. I don't know how to make it loop..

''while 1... wend'' is a loop, and he set ''Esc'' as hotkey to exit the script