2 Questions

Hi - i just have 2 small questions i need answering for ;-)

1) If a computer is connected to two monitors in a way that the mouse can move between them and open 2 different windows on each monitor, etc. how would the resolution work i.e. [x,y]? I mean if i wanted to use for example the function to move the mouse from one monitor to the other could that be done. ( i dont have two monitors yet so unfortunately i cant test it :-( )

2) Does Sleep(X) run the same amount of time on every processor or is it slightly shorter depending on the speed??

Thanks in advance

1) If a computer is connected to two monitors in a way that the mouse can move between them and open 2 different windows on each monitor, etc. how would the resolution work i.e. [x,y]? I mean if i wanted to use for example the function to move the mouse from one monitor to the other could that be done. ( i dont have two monitors yet so unfortunately i cant test it :-( )

2) Does Sleep(X) run the same amount of time on every processor or is it slightly shorter depending on the speed??

Thanks in advance

1. i dont know

2. it runs the same time on every processor

Edited by mmavipc

[size="10"]Pure Au3 crypt funcs(I'm currently also working on making a dll from this)[/size][Y] Be more active in the community[Y] Get 200 posts[N] Get 300 posts[N] Make a Topic in the example scripts forum with at least 50 replies.People who currently hate me:ValikSmOke_N

Thanks in advance

1) If you dont have dual screens, why would you need this?

use a program to get mouse position. i made this one if you want

http://www.mediafire.com/?myn4gzyzrd5

made with autoit, of corse

0x616e2069646561206973206c696b652061206d616e20776974686f7574206120626f64792c20746f206669676874206f6e6520697320746f206e657665722077696e2e2e2e2e