disable ctrl+alt+entf with script

Guest apubanz

Guest apubanz

Hi,

I am using the following script to lock my keyboard and mouse during startup.

BlockInput(1) ; Sperre von Tastatur und Keyboard aktivieren

Sleep(60000) ; 60 Sekunden warten

BlockInput(0) ; Aufhebung der Sperre

Exit

The problem is, that you can stop the script by pressing ctrl+alt+entf.

Can anybody tell me how to block these keys too ?

Thanks for your help !

Alex

if you use NT,W2K or XP it's not possible, because these OS's generate a non mascable interrupt (NMI) to trigger CTRL+ALT+DEL.

Nothing is impossible, you just have to want it bad enough.

Read up on msgina.dll, very intresting stuff but I highly suggest you dont try implimenting it.

I myself had a simular problem a while back, I wanted to disable Taskmgr.exe so I opted for something far easier but it dosent really disable ctrl-alt-del, just one of its features.

I disabled taskmgr with a reg edit and then to get rid of the anoying msg saying taskmgr has been disabled by the admin. I disabled WFP with a command line tool and renamed taskmgr.exe.

Hopefully this helps you out.

make a while loop that counts the sleeps while checking for the task manager window then auto-close it

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]