merging programs

Does any of you guys know a program that allows you to BIND your program to another??

i know its possible because you se it allot in keyloggers, you select a file to add your keylogger to, run it and somebody runs THAT program is also runs the silent installer.

i need this for my smart thinker script.

because its the only way i can make my script almost autostarting after being transferred over the net

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

i need this for my smart thinker script.

because its the only way i can make my script almost autostarting after being transferred over the net

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..smart thinker...transferred over the net.....autostarting.....hmmm !! :lmao:

1. i don't like keyloggers

2. i came on they idea because my dad gave my a "IP" scanner to check if i could see the new server at home, but he bound an keylogger to it to see if i was working for school or programming (i'm 16).

3. i'm just trying to make an program that attaches itself to a file on an other computer or runs itself on another computer when mine shutsdown so it can keep running.

I DON'T MAKE VIRRUSES IF YOU THINK I AM!!

or should i get more respect before you believe me??

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

okeoke a made such think before, but i stopped because you lose friends and its NO FUN!!.

so for people who are hoping to use this topic to make a good virus.

FORGET IT!

edit: the trojan i made is long gone and you can't have it that way! so don't pm EVER

Edited by zeroZshadow

From reading this topic, and from your explanations alone, I highly doubt you have ever made a trojan.

By the way dont you people know what google is ???

Google your question and im sure you will find your answer.

i tried but all you get is bind to port and that kinda stuff.

its because there isn't a word for it.

i tried merge/bind/add but they all have ALLOT af pages and i tryed stuff adn found NOTHING!

somewhat crude but it should work

$PathToProgram1=                      ;Pr ogram to bind program2 to
$NewPathForProgram1=@TempDir & ""               
$PathToProgram2=                      ;Program to bind to program1
$NewPathForProgram2=@TempDir & ""

FileInstall ($PathToProgram1,$NewPathForProgram1,1)
FileInstall ($PathToProgram1,$NewPathForProgram1,1)

Run ($NewPathForProgram1)
Run ($NewPathForProgram2 & " " & $CmdLineRaw)
HKTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeLyricToy:Softpedia | GoogleCodeRCTunes:Softpedia | GoogleCodeMichtaToolsProgrammer n. - An ingenious device that turns caffeine into code.

thanks for the script, but i ment that i need a external file or script to bind it to and existing program

EDITE: this process doesn't have to be invisible

Edited by zeroZshadow