Asking Simple script

Hi

I just downloaded the AutoIt V3 after someone recommending the program to be!The problem is that am totaly new to the program and i have a simple request if someone helps me with

I play a game online and in this game i have to input a number in a box and press a button that is beside it and when the page loads i have to do the same thing after 3 sec from first action(usualy i press on backspace and it has the number already in the box and all i have to do is press the button again) and i usualy do this like 30 min to reach a certain level!

I found out that Safari browser if i input the number in the box and i keep pressing on Ctrl+click on the button ,it opens new tab with the target!so i wait i keep pressing and click every 3 sec for a 30 min i do this (i know its boring)

what i want is a script that i can run and it can do this for me! Keep pressing on Ctrl+click on the button i want every 3 sec and i set the number of times i want it to click

Hello, Please have a look here for newbie guides and here for FAQ help.

Generally, There are a few methods to achieve this and none of them is easy if you have no experience in AutoIt coding and what function to look for. For this reason it's much better to read the help file which is included with AutoIt installation and accessible via CTRL+F1 or F1 within the SciTE editor for the editor help or AutoIt help respectively.

Keep in mind that this kind of questions keep popping around, so it probably got solved or discussed quite a lot of times.