What can I reveal from exe?

I'm a little confused as I've just read I can select what to include in the exe.

I use AutoIt3 Wrapper GUI to Compile AutoIt3 Script and the only option I see are the switches on Obfuscator tab.

If I compile au3 without anything changing (default installation) what is included in the exe?

- notes/commentary (I mean my own commentary I write behind the semicolon)?

- variable names (I mean my own human readable names)?

- function names (I mean my own human readable names)?

Also I read that from 3.2.x there's no option to decompile the script in a legal way. Is it correct?

There's currently no easy (included) option how AutoIt user can decompile an EXE using the AutoIt programs. Correct?

(I know that every languagae can be decompiled but I'm concerned more about BFUs than about geeks and techies).

During compiling process:

1) all comments disappear... this happens always, in any language. So do white useless spaces and empty lines.

2) variables are stored as they are.

3) function names are to.

btw as you said, you can't decompile a script with the options included in the autoit tools provided in the installation.

cheers

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

thanks both. Now I feel much safer as I write wrong and correct answers into some tests as a commentary (makes my life easier).

And what about constants?

I dont care about that much but I'd suppose that AutoIt would store only numerical information (as constant - Const - in fact isnt' a variable). So can someone get the name of the Constants from compiled script?