16 Bit

kforsey

I got a question, if your color quality is set to 16 bit and you try mouse move on any co-ordinates it moves to a corner of the screen. Does anyone know what co-ordinates to use or if there is a way to use mouse move in 1024 resolution and 16 bit color quality qithout it moving to the corner of the screen. Try MouseMove(.500, .500) with these settings and you'll see what I mean. If anyone knows a way I could they please let me know I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for your help

Surely you realize that .500 is less than 1 which means the mouse is probably moving to coordinate 1,1 or 0,0 which is in the upper left corner of the screen. That's just a typo you made writing to the forum, right?

What Valik said.

Basically he means the function takes integers... i.e. 1,2,3,4,5.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Opps that was a typo i did, i meant to use 500 and 500. Try it in 16 bit with 500 and 500 as your X and Y. This is a problem and yes that was a typo no need to be rude :lmao: . Has anyone found a solution to it so it does not move to upper corner?

works for me. I've never had any problems, and I exclusively use 1024x768 at 16-bit.

Is testing just in Windows, or are you trying to run a script during a full-screen game?

Edited by CyberSlug
Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

Opps that was a typo i did, i meant to use 500 and 500. Try it in 16 bit with 500 and 500 as your X and Y. This is a problem and yes that was a typo no need to be rude  :lmao:  . Has anyone found a solution to it so it does not move to upper corner?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suggest you look up a few of my posts before you call call that rude. o:)

However, viewing things from the other side... does it make sense to perhaps proof-read it to make sure silly mistakes like that don't slip through? I mean, you're asking for us to take our time to help you, the least you could do is ensure your example isn't flawed. After all, that's wasting not only your time but our time as well, and that is more rude than any words can ever be.