The Destroyed City test version

want to be happy times wiessen whether it is possible if the background does not make a bmp file as a html file but if it saves even then if we construction and also because it plays when you load it in the game also pushes back because where it stands was built

ich mach mal purely a new version of The Destroyed City Wiest her about what I want to ask. But since this new version not yet in circulation to be placed, I have everything inside anbildern be rausgenohmmen and only one example left inside I ask umverständnis it was also jam with 00 as agreed. The City Destroyed The test version is what we intend eigendlich playing in the background so not only is small but it looks out at times and say whether it would go.

The City Destroyed The test version is the The City Destroyed test.zip

The Destroyed City = Script.zip

want to be happy times wiessen whether it is possible if the background does not make a bmp file as a html file but if it saves even then if we construction and also because it plays when you load it in the game also pushes back because where it stands was built

ich mach mal purely a new version of The Destroyed City Wiest her about what I want to ask. But since this new version not yet in circulation to be placed, I have everything inside anbildern be rausgenohmmen and only one example left inside I ask umverständnis it was also jam with 00 as agreed. The City Destroyed The test version is what we intend eigendlich playing in the background so not only is small but it looks out at times and say whether it would go.

The City Destroyed The test version is the The City Destroyed test.zip

wollen gerne mal wiessen ob es möglich ist wenn man den hintergrund nicht als bmp datei macht sondern als html datei ob er es dann auch speichert wenn wir das hausbauen und es auch da wieder gibt wenn man es beim spielstand laden drückt auch da wieder steht wo es gebaut wurde

ich mach mal eine neue version rein von The Destroyed City das ihr wiest was ich ungefähr erfragen will. Aber da diese neue Version noch nicht im umlauf gebracht werden soll habe ich alles was anbildern drinne sein soll rausgenohmmen und nur ein beispiel drinne gelassen ich bitte umverständnis diese wurde auch mit jam 00 so abgesprochen. Die The Destroyed City test version ist das was wir eigendlich vorhaben im spiel das der hintergrund nicht nur so klein ist aber schaut es euch mal an und sagt ob es gehen würde.

Die The Destroyed City test version = die The Destroyed City test.zip