Interacting with App

avery

RunWait(@ComSpec & ' /C "secedit /configure /db "' & $sdb & '"' & ' /cfg "' & $_nf & '"' & ' /overwrite /verbose /log ' & '"' & $_og & '""');, "", @SW_HIDE)

; When I looked the only thing in the Title bar is "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cmd.exe" so I used @ComSpec for first Argh. 
WinWaitActive(@ComSpec, "Configuring the current system with this template in the /overwrite mode will result in losing the existing security records in the database specified.Do you want to continue this operation ? [y/n]", 10)
; The full text in the terminal I added into the statement since there might be more then one command shell open on the computer.

; This is where I try to answer the question above with a y and enter.  I also tried send("y" & {ENTER}) but I got an Error.
send("y" & "{ENTER}")

The Command box never gets the Y and the 10 second timeout on the WinWaitActive Function gets used -- never finds the Window?

Attached is a screen shot if I did a bad job explaining my woes. Can someone please try to help me out?

Thanks & Respectfully asking,

avery

Posted Image

www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org

Lol, you use RunWait and then you wait for the window to be active ?

RunWait returns after the batch command has ended. Use Run !

EDIT: Also you can set custom titles in batch files by using the "title" command.

Edited by Inverted

Lol, you use RunWait and then you wait for the window to be active ?

RunWait returns after the batch command has ended. Use Run !

EDIT: Also you can set custom titles in batch files by using the "title" command.

Yea. That was a really stupid mistake. LoL. At least these forums are somewhat forgiving :)

Thanks for your keen observation. If all I accomplished was getting a giggle out of ya then I'm happy with that.

Happy Sunday & Thanks Again,

-avery

www.abox.orgAvery HowellVisit My AutoIt Websitehttp://www.abox.org