USB Missile Launcher Program

tcox8

Hey guys, first off I want to say a big giant thank you to everyone in the AutoIt forum! You all are extremely helpful when one of us noobs needs help! :-)

Second off, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot?? But I recently acquired two USB DreamCheeky Missile Launchers. I was mad because I couldn't find anywhere where someone made a program that could control more then one of them (I'm sure there is a few out there, but I couldn't find them!). So I made a quick script that will control two of them or each one independently. This is just for fun! Attached is the script I made. To be able to compile it you'll need to get a hold of the software that comes on the CD when you purchase one. It basically just uses the program that comes with it and mocks mouse clicks to control them both...I did this because it was easier and using the AutoIt to control the .dll would be over my head! lol

So if you're interested, here ya go!

missile.au3

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"

Haha, I googled one of those things. Sounds neat.

Since you don't need help, I think that goes here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showforum=9

I tried to post there this morning but it told me I do not have appropriate privileges to post there?! lol. If a moderator could move it that'd be great! :-)

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't"