I am here for the good of the AutoIt comunity.

Hello one hello all.

My name is Zach Litzinger.

I am the former owner of YourSpace. (however I never used an account named 2words4u as it says I did in the ban thread)

Current owner of

And was formerly knows as EmoYasha and Influx.

Now that we are passed all that.

I will admit that I am here am back, after being banned.

I am here because I feel I have changed the way I view the world in general, and would be able to make quite a few nice contributions to the autoit forums and its members.

I have one I am currently awaiting to share as I speak.

note:

Mods if you decide not to ban me please move this to the appropriate forum as this is the only place I can post.

If you support giving me a second chance and get here before the mods I wouldnt mind leaving a reply in my favor.

Edited by SmOke_N

Hello one hello all.

I am the former owner of YourSpace. (however I never used an account named 2words4u as it says I did in the ban thread)

Current owner of http://odpoa.com

I am here because I feel I have changed the way I view the world in general, and would be able to make quite a few nice contributions to the autoit forums and its members.

:) You cant change in some months, and if you've been banned for more than two times that because you've lost your second chance... :)

note:

Mods if you decide not to ban me please move this to the appropriate forum as this is the only place I can post.

If you support giving me a second chance and get here before the mods I wouldnt mind leaving a reply in my favor.

huh... Appropriate forum -> Chat....

You only know this forum ?

Cheers, FireFox.

Hello one hello all.

Current owner of http://odpoa.com

note:

Why would you even start off that way? If you had any good contributions, why didn't you just start with giving back to the forums? Anyway, I read the previous reply about being banned so, good luck with that.

Edited by EndFunc
EndFuncAutoIt is the shiznit. I love it.

• Moderators

It wouldn't matter if they did leave something in your favor. The fact of the matter is, you will never be welcomed here again, period. You've attempted to evade bans many many times.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.