simple Script works in notpad but not in my other app

Hi

I have been trying to get this thing to work , but i cant figure out why it doesnt...

Im just trying to press ALT + S in one application, and it just doesnt happen anyting at all...

just trying this:

WinActivate("test");

WinWaitActive("test")

Send("!f")

this would activate a notepad window and press ALT +F

But if I use the same scritp on antoher application (think its some kind of java stuff in the background on that one, it does activate and bring the window on the screen, but then nothing happes, i can manually press ALT + F and that works as it should be...

Any ides on this?

I Would be most grateful!

Thanks

//Perra

Use the InfoTool to have a look at the windows then copy and paste the contents here.

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

Hi thank u for u'r replies!

Its a stock trading program. If I use the info box, the only thing it gives me back is this:

Title: the title of the windows is here

Class: javax.swing.JFrame

the it gives the position style, exstyle, handle

but no control or anything else all that is blank...

Is there any way of maybe say to autoit to just press alt + F no matter what? If it has a problem with this particular window?

It makes it the active window, so it does have contact, but its strange nothing happes when sending the ´commands....

/Perra