how sinchronize an autoit script with web page execution progress

hello... i'have written a script that interact with a web page... this script try to fill the page'fields with sendkey command, as the uman operator.

I have a problem when the script changes a combo of the page; this event in intercepted from web application that open a new windows and delay the flow of execution.

This operation ( variable in time ) break the flow of the script and the successive sendkeys fails.

The data are sent versus a wrong field.

My question is:

exists a method for intercept this situation and synchronize the execution of the script with flow of the web application ?

at now, i'have added in my script a fixed in time sleep() in order to delay the execution, after the change of the target combo and before the next sendkey.

thansk's friends

hello... i'have written a script that interact with a web page... this script try to fill the page'fields with sendkey command, as the uman operator.

I have a problem when the script changes a combo of the page; this event in intercepted from web application that open a new windows and delay the flow of execution.

This operation ( variable in time ) break the flow of the script and the successive sendkeys fails.

The data are sent versus a wrong field.

My question is:

exists a method for intercept this situation and synchronize the execution of the script with flow of the web application ?

at now, i'have added in my script a fixed in time sleep() in order to delay the execution, after the change of the target combo and before the next sendkey.

thansk's friends

Look up _IEcreate in the help file, I'm betting you'll be able to find everything you need.