_INetSmtpMail = @Error 50 [ POSTPONED ]

are you using controlclick() and winsetstate() or controlsend()

Maybe he has LIVE (hotmail) as his default? and firefox as his default browser?

mine does... idk why... i have live as defualt and it brings up mail.live.com when i run it....

well i just completely gave up on smtp and used _inetmail() and hide the windows and used controlsend() to the various functions.....

well i just completely gave up on smtp and used _inetmail() and hide the windows and used controlsend() to the various functions.....

well vmail.exe works for me, their web site will show you how, its call from a bath file which can be call from an autoit script and make it hide.

Also _inetsmtpmail() works but you have to fix the script.

Admiral wroth in his post: "(I wrote this for about 2 years ago so it isn't the latest version, but you should be able to fix "importance" yourself)"

that's a clue, I thank him because he force me to learn a little bit more about COM. Its an awesome script!!.

Let me know if it works for you.

Al :P:unsure:

Edited by alram

ill look into COM.... but not right now, thanks for the suggestion about vmail.com.......

well, honestly guys im sorry i havent tried it yet, i currently adding a programming course to this semesters class list and i have nearly no time to work on this, ill change the title later, well, ok ill change it to POSTPONED hows that?.... i have many progects on the go right now.... sorry guys ill get back to you on this!!! :S

• 2 weeks later...