AIOCR

CodyBarrett

i'm not sure what you mean??... like use my code? or you want me to tell you how to portforward (assuming you have highspeed & a router) because dialup is so simple.. i love that one part about dialup no portforwarding is needed

No hah i have an Online server Unlimited DB ad all, 1 thing ad the Onyl restiction is i cant control the open TCP bu ti do know the server IP , DB name(of course, i made it) and port(3306) as usuall and also i can control the IP that connect to it, so i was wondering how would i set this up on my online server /DB and have it so that all a person needs is the client (And i dont have to continuously run the Server off my comp) kinda see /get what im saying?

My UDF:Freeze.au3-Freeze values like CE, ML, ETC[i][/i][u][/u]

i see what your getting at... though... you need to have a tunnel to connect the server to the outside internet... if you get that tunnel working its simple... all you need is the server IP and port... the clients connect to the server IP and the server PORT... simple... if you use any part of my code please use my name also

this is NOT finished by the way.. i haven't had enough time to work on this....and some of the advanced client controls don't work on it

• 8 months later...

Just wanted to thank you for sharing your AIOCR code, your code is to-the-point and doesn't use any crazy advanced methods that I could never understand fully... what i mean is, thanks, ive learned a lot! :idea:

Edited by bluechipps