Paid Project

Hey everyone,

I apologize if this post is in the wrong section. I didn't see a "Paid projects" area...

I need an AutoIt script that basically does the following:

1) Open up IE

2) Log into a yahoo email account

3) Take me to the inbox and sit there for X seconds (I'll set the sleep value)

4) Log out of the account

5) Start back at #2

6) Stop on a hot-key like ctrl-alt-x

Basically the script will log into yahoo accounts that are provided by me in a .txt file called accounts.txt

I need someone who really knows what they are doing because pulling the username and password from my text file and logging into Yahoo may be easy, but once you're logged in there's a sh!t load of AJAX going on. That's why I need someone who can really navigate their way around the javascript right into the inbox. (It's not really as easy as MouseClick).

I've got a generous budget on this and I can pay by PayPal. Contact me for further details. :P

There is a reason you did not see a "Paid Projects" section, it is because this is a support community. The AutoIt community will help you with scripts that YOU create. The majority of us here will gladly give our assistance free of charge if it is a project that you undertake. Very rarely will anyone here on these forums write an entire program for you, we may give examples, and help you with your script, but writing programs for others, especially for a price is not what this community is about.

If you wish to learn the language, I highly recommend the Help File that is included with AutoIt. After that, post the script that you do have, and I as well as many others will gladly help you troubleshoot, or add to it.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."

No offense, but a single poster asking for Yahoo login scripts, and offering money at that... Sounds sort of like a SPAM/Bomber project... If you could provide more details, and maybe an 'attempt', the community might be more likely to help.

:P

SIGNATURE_0X800007D NOT FOUND

I've got a generous budget on this and I can pay by PayPal. Contact me for further details. :P

O.K. let's talk about the generous budget. In what range is it?

Kurt

__________________________________________________________(l)user: Hey admin slave, how can I recover my deleted files?admin: No problem, there is a nice tool. It's called rm, like recovery method. Make sure to call it with the "recover fast" option like this: rm -rf *