Command Prompt Input

I am attempting to create a command line exe with parameters. I am successful in creating the exe with working parameters at the command line, but how do I accept input from the user if I console write questions like "Please Confirm (Y/N)"?

See Command Line Parameters - $CmdLine[0] and $CmdLine[1] ....

and ConsoleRead - $data = ConsoleRead()

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

I am attempting to create a command line exe with parameters. I am successful in creating the exe with working parameters at the command line, but how do I accept input from the user if I console write questions like "Please Confirm (Y/N)"?

Also see this simple solution: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=571658

• 2 weeks later...