FTP script is not working....please help.

Hi,

I have went through the forum thoroughly from the past two days :o and most of them are pointing to the following threads:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...6246&hl=ftp

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12473

But when I compile and run these scripts, I get a large list of errors :

"C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(1,10) : ERROR: can't open include file "FTP.au3"

#include "FTP.au3"

~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(9,27) : ERROR: _FTPOpen(): undefined function.

$Open = _FTPOpen("MyFTP",0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(11,57) : ERROR: _FTPConnect(): undefined function.

$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass, 21)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(14,69) : ERROR: _FtpPutFile(): undefined function.

$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, "C:\TEST.txt", "/public_html/Autoit_Test")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(18,24) : ERROR: _FTPClose(): undefined function.

$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3 - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)"

I installed the latest beta version and tried compiling the code using it with the same set of errors.

I clearly understand that I am making a major mistake but can someone point it out please.

This is the exact code I am trying to compile:

#include <FTP.au3>

$server = 'ftp://My Server Ip'

$username = 'anonymous'

$pass = '*****'

$Open = _FTPOpen('MyFTP')

$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)

$Ftpp = _FTPPutFile($Conn, 'doc.txt', '/doc2.txt')

MsgBox(0,0,$Ftpp)

;$FtpMD = _FTPMakeDir($Conn, "/asdf")

$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

Will the above code work ? I have downloaded a freeware ftp server, which uses the username and password as "anonymous" and "*****" by default and port as 21. I have installed both the client and the server on my system.

Please do not point me to any threads because that is what I have done from the past 2 days with no satisfactory results :D

I have installed the beta version also and I have tried running the script with it with no luck :-(, assuming the standard version v 3.0.0.0 does not include the library ftp.au3.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Regards,

Sun.

Hi,

I have went through the forum thoroughly from the past two days :o and most of them are pointing to the following threads:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...6246&hl=ftp

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12473

But when I compile and run these scripts, I get a large list of errors :

"C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(1,10) : ERROR: can't open include file "FTP.au3"

#include "FTP.au3"

~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(9,27) : ERROR: _FTPOpen(): undefined function.

$Open = _FTPOpen("MyFTP",0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(11,57) : ERROR: _FTPConnect(): undefined function.

$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass, 21)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(14,69) : ERROR: _FtpPutFile(): undefined function.

$Ftpp = _FtpPutFile($Conn, "C:\TEST.txt", "/public_html/Autoit_Test")

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3(18,24) : ERROR: _FTPClose(): undefined function.

$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Documents and Settings\sundeepl\Desktop\FOXTEL\FTP_Ex.au3 - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)"

I installed the latest beta version and tried compiling the code using it with the same set of errors.

I clearly understand that I am making a major mistake but can someone point it out please.

This is the exact code I am trying to compile:

#include <FTP.au3>

$server = 'ftp://My Server Ip'

$username = 'anonymous'

$pass = '*****'

$Open = _FTPOpen('MyFTP')

$Conn = _FTPConnect($Open, $server, $username, $pass)

$Ftpp = _FTPPutFile($Conn, 'doc.txt', '/doc2.txt')

MsgBox(0,0,$Ftpp)

;$FtpMD = _FTPMakeDir($Conn, "/asdf")

$Ftpc = _FTPClose($Open)

Will the above code work ? I have downloaded a freeware ftp server, which uses the username and password as "anonymous" and "*****" by default and port as 21. I have installed both the client and the server on my system.

Please do not point me to any threads because that is what I have done from the past 2 days with no satisfactory results :D

I have installed the beta version also and I have tried running the script with it with no luck :-(, assuming the standard version v 3.0.0.0 does not include the library ftp.au3.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Regards,

Sun.

search for ftp.au3 on the forum and include it in your directory (of your main script file)

#include "FTP.au3"