Collect all CheckBoxes & Untick Them All..?

If all you need to do is toggle the checkboxes, you can do it without using AutoIt; Search the Web for Bookmarklets.

What functions would i need to use to search a WebPage for all of its CheckBoxes and then once they all have been collected, Untick them All without 1st knowing the names or ID's of the CheckBoxes..??

What functions would i need to use to search a WebPage for all of its CheckBoxes and then once they all have been collected, Untick them All without 1st knowing the names or ID's of the CheckBoxes..??

You can collect the "input" tags and check .type = "checkbox", but then you have to check how many checkboxes are in each and hit them all by index (since you don't know any names or ids).

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Well what im trying to do is to open a URL "http://proxy.org/proxy.pl?url=www.website.com" in IE, then once the random proxy is rendered i need to uncheck/Enable the Javascript CheckBox, but the ID or Name for this box varies from Proxy to Proxy.. So how could I have a way to search for it in general on every proxy page and then untick it..??

And also the URL Submit Form Varies From Proxy to Proxy as well, and i need a way to find it too and submit my URL..??

Well what im trying to do is to open a URL "http://proxy.org/proxy.pl?url=www.website.com" in IE, then once the random proxy is rendered i need to uncheck/Enable the Javascript CheckBox, but the ID or Name for this box varies from Proxy to Proxy.. So how could I have a way to search for it in general on every proxy page and then untick it..??

And also the URL Submit Form Varies From Proxy to Proxy as well, and i need a way to find it too and submit my URL..??

You need to study the IE DOM for familiarity and experiment with the _IE* functions of the IE.au3 UDF. There is no universal answer that will work on every web page.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law