Help from scratch!

qwee

Hey!

I've been working on a Ladder Slasher bot (www.d2jsp.org)

I've got these things to work out for me:

*Login

*Summon Monster

*Kill Monster

*Resummon

All this is made by Mouseclick("left",PIXEL,PIXEL,1,0) command.

Now to my questions (I'm new to the whole AutoIt scene, so newbie answers please ;)) :

1. If I level up, pixels 265 & 312 will be 16777215 (#000000) then it's gonna run away and then summon monster. Loops like that.

2. Minimized, if I run it minimized, is it possible to use the computer while I'm botting?

More questions might come on the road ^_^

Thx in advance!

Edited by qwee

Now to my questions (I'm new to the whole AutoIt scene, so newbie answers please ^_^) :

1. If I level up, pixels 265 & 312 will be 16777215 (#000000) then it's gonna run away and then summon monster. Loops like that.

2. Minimized, if I run it minimized, is it possible to use the computer while I'm botting?

3. When you start the program, it gonna come up a inputbox that wants registration key. And a "Countine..." key, that will disippear after 3 days from first start.

1) yes its possible, look at get pixel colour in the helpfile.

2) depends...if you can do it using ControlClick then yes, using mouseclick...no.

3) probably write the date to a file, and check that against current date on start... if its over three days I presume you still want to click the link, but the WinClose the made window...

good luck!

MDiesel