Any other shell browser like IE?!

Any other shell browser like IE?!

Cause ie is killing me....

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Hi

Do you mean that you normally browse files and folders on your computer using Internet explorer instead of Windows explorer and are looking for a 3rd party software or Autoit3 script to replace IE?

Is that what you are asking? For 3rd party software I personally love metapath and to a lesser degree tabbyfile. As for Autoit3 file browsers, if you find a good one or make one please share.

Well... NO.

i was asking if there is another IE like browser which can be easily embedded into an AU3 GUI which i can use....

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!