SQL 2000 Query Analyzer

What is the appropriate command in a Autoit script when using SQL 2000 query analyzer that once the script is complete, that you can either load another script or simply exit the program?

What is the appropriate command in a Autoit script when using SQL 2000 query analyzer that once the script is complete, that you can either load another script or simply exit the program?

I guess a better way to say this is that I'm attempting to create a Autoit script that will open SQL 2000 query analyzer, then open a sql script, execute the sql script, once it is complete exit query analyzer.

This page says: "You can also run SQL Query Analyzer from the command prompt by executing the isqlw utility."

I would investigate that utility as once you figure out how to use it, you'll probably be able to just use the Run or RunWait commands with that utility.

This page describes the tool as: "Use the isqlw utility to run SQL Query Analyzer from the command prompt. Options are provided for specifying server name, database name, login information, input and output files, and other information. These options enable you to start a preconfigured SQL Query Analyzer."

This page describes the syntax for the utility.

**Disclaimer** I don't have nor use SQL 2000 Query Analyzer, that's just my best guess.

Edited by exodius