Problem using AutoIT Window Info

frist of all, excuse me about my english.. Im from brasil

I'm trying to get the control ID of an program running on WinXP but the Autoit Window Info dont recognize it as an Control and dont show me the parameters

But it is a control! Is some kind of ListView.... the program im working on is "Survey Project Manager" of Magellan.. its used to process GPS points and i create a bot that perform all the tasks and "find" the better satellites and time possible to fix bad points.. but i need get those dammed IDs to set it 100% automatic.

Exist other way to get the parameters? I accept any help cuz I dont see any option to avoid this necessity on my source code and I am stucked.

Please, help me guys... I will be glad for the rest of my life! (lie) hehehehehehehe ty again!

frist of all, excuse me about my english.. Im from brasil

I'm trying to get the control ID of an program running on WinXP but the Autoit Window Info dont recognize it as an Control and dont show me the parameters

But it is a control! Is some kind of ListView.... the program im working on is "Survey Project Manager" of Magellan.. its used to process GPS points and i create a bot that perform all the tasks and "find" the better satellites and time possible to fix bad points.. but i need get those dammed IDs to set it 100% automatic.

Exist other way to get the parameters? I accept any help cuz I dont see any option to avoid this necessity on my source code and I am stucked.

Please, help me guys... I will be glad for the rest of my life! (lie) hehehehehehehe ty again!

There are many types of controls that are "owner drawn", meaning standard Windows APIs were not used to present them (i.e. Flash objects). If the app you are using doesn't use standard Windows APIs, then AutoIt has no magic for it.

^_^

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

ok.. but how can i know if the control is "owner drawn" ? that isnt flash and for me looks like an normal listview!

I was considering this option before post my question here... but that control dont hav anythng special but the fact autoit window info dont get the atributes..

any other program can helpe me? I dont know.. if it is a control it MUST have some idenficator and some way to get it