How to identify unknown Cursor IDs?

You can use GetClassLong with GCL_HCURSOR which might return one of the predefined cursor constants like IDC_ARROW or OCR_* but if it returns a handle it's difficult, you can search MSDN, maybe there is some function to get resource or .ico file from HICON.

You can use GetClassLong with GCL_HCURSOR which might return one of the predefined cursor constants like IDC_ARROW or OCR_* but if it returns a handle it's difficult, you can search MSDN, maybe there is some function to get resource or .ico file from HICON.

Actually, now that you mention it, I do infact have the .ico file, would that make it easier?

Mind to rephrase your question? Do you create the cursor in your application or it's from another application? ..and sorry, it's .cur not .ico ;]

Oh ye it is .cur isn't it? :) Ok I've got both .cur files that I want to work with.

Basically, I want AutoIt to execute a piece of code when the cursor in the app changes. Seeing as I have the normal cur. file for the general cursor, and a .cur file for the cursor that it changes to - how would I make that into a script?

Oh ye it is .cur isn't it? :) Ok I've got both .cur files that I want to work with.

Basically, I want AutoIt to execute a piece of code when the cursor in the app changes. Seeing as I have the normal cur. file for the general cursor, and a .cur file for the cursor that it changes to - how would I make that into a script?

Still need help with this please thanks