Au3Info.exe for NT

HEllo to all,

i've an hold 'black box' NT machine. Black box because I can touch it, offers some service to my office.

In these days part of applications fail with a message on screen. If i press ok application go on with success.

Try to intercept message box with error with Au3Info.exe but when i run it returns an error "it's not a valid NT application"

Exists Au3Info.exe for NT or another method to obtain info for windows on desktop ?

Thank you for any help,

m.

• 8 months later...

HEllo to all,

i've an hold 'black box' NT machine. Black box because I can touch it, offers some service to my office.

In these days part of applications fail with a message on screen. If i press ok application go on with success.

Try to intercept message box with error with Au3Info.exe but when i run it returns an error "it's not a valid NT application"

Exists Au3Info.exe for NT or another method to obtain info for windows on desktop ?

Thank you for any help,

m.

Did you ever get an answer for this??? I have the same problem with a script I wrote this last week. The HOME page for AutoIT3 says it's compatable with NT 4.0?

GDIPlusDispose - A modified version of GDIPlus that auto disposes of its own objects before shutdown of the Dll using the same function Syntax as the original.EzMySql UDF - Use MySql Databases with autoit with syntax similar to SQLite UDF.