Hide installation of a program

Hi everyone,

I have one other quick question.

Does anyone know whether I can hide an installation of a program. I'm currently scripting the installation of a program (with controlclicks etc) and was wondering if I could hide this.

Normally I would use switches (e.g. /passive and /quiet etc) but in this case it's not possible for me to do this.

p.s. @SW_HIDE doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks

Regards,

Jon Bennett

Edited by jbennett

Below is an example of the basic idea of code.

I'm not sure how I could hide this installation whilst still being able to automatically select the buttons.

Thanks

ShellExecute("c:\wzcline31.exe")
WinWaitActive("WinZip Command Line Support Add-On 3.1 Setup", "Thank you for your interest in the WinZip")
$ReturnedValue = ControlClick("WinZip Command Line Support Add-On 3.1 Setup", "", "&Setup")
WinWaitActive("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "As with other software, the WinZip Command Line Support Add-On 3.1")
$ReturnedValue = ControlClick("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "", "&Yes")
WinWaitActive("WinZip Command Line Support Add-On 3.1 Setup", "Setup found a compatible version of WinZip")
$ReturnedValue = ControlClick("WinZip Command Line Support Add-On 3.1 Setup", "", "&Yes")
WinWaitActive("WinZip Command Line Support Add-On 3.1 Setup", "The WinZip Command Line Support Add-On has been")
$ReturnedValue = ControlClick("WinZip Command Line Support Add-On 3.1 Setup", "", "&No

Thanks for the reply. I tried your idea but it doesn't seem to be working.

I've pasted a sample piece of the code below. Do you have any ideas why it might not be working?

Thanks

ShellExecute("c:\WinZip65.wzmul")

WinWaitActive("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "As with other software, WinZip is subject to WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS")
    $pos1 = wingetpos("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "As with other software, WinZip is subject to WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS")
    winMove("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "As with other software, WinZip is subject to WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS","",@DesktopWidth+$pos1[2]+10)
    $ReturnedValue = ControlClick("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "", "&Yes")

the error is in you winmove() line

try this :

ShellExecute("c:\WinZip65.wzmul")

WinWaitActive("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "As with other software, WinZip is subject to WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS")
    $pos1 = wingetpos("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "As with other software, WinZip is subject to WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS")
    winMove("License Agreement and Warranty Disclaimer", "As with other software, WinZip is subject to WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS",@DesktopWidth+$pos1[2]+10)

Qui ose gagneWho Dares Win[left]CyberExploit[/left]