Source recovery from recently compiled?

I use to use the scite lite editor and recently upgraded to the full version. I was very unhappy with the full and just minutes ago I had some lengthy (8000+ lines) source code open that ive been editing for the last few days and ran the source (F5) and it ran fine. I stopped it (by closing in the program) and modified a few lines and then pressed F5 again but the editor was asking me to compile what source? I had the source code in teh window and was completely confused why it was not compiling. I tried F5 again and then it said again, what source code to compile. I finally just didn't want to deal with the full version so I went and uninstalled it. I went back to my coding directory to see my source code file is now missing. I dont care how it became deleted, and I can restore from a week ago, im just wondering if theres anyway I can retreive the last compile or last use of it so I dont have to lose a week of editing on the source code. I compiled it atleast 5 times in the last 30 mins before I uninstalled scite.

Any suggestions or is it a lost cause?