Google Suggest demo

Travis

Hi all,

I've worked on this for awhile (well started awhile ago, then got around to bug killing now) and just wanted to put it out here for anybody who is interested to see what one can do in AutoIt. I see it is a powerful programming language and am always writing something in it.

This program is a GUI for Google Suggest. If you are not familiar with that, go to www.google.com and suggest should automatically be on and try it out. Then try out my application .

I don't know how practical this is for any use, I just wrote it for fun and because I think the best way for myself to learn a programming language to immerse myself into the language from the beginning. (Which is by I waited until now to release it, the first version was terrible!)

Anyways I might put some more programs on here later when I finished them (currently working on an HTTP server that will later become a bittorrent tracker, and also a bittorrent client).

-Travis

Google_Suggest_API.au3

Nice code but I take great pains to make sure suggest for google and any other search engine is not turned on. That was one of the things that I didn't like about IE8 searches until I discovered how to defeat it there too.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"